Our office can assist you in a variety of child support related matters, including:
- Establishing a child support order in a paternity case or where the parties are separated with no support order or divorce decree;
- Prosecuting or defending the collection of child support;
- Pursuing or defending contempt citations for nonpayment of support;
- Obtaining a judgment for collection of past due child support or unpaid medical, daycare or extracurricular expenses;
- Modifying an existing child support order to reflect an increase or decrease in income;
- Representation in DHS administrative child-support hearings;
- Wage assignments to collect child support directly from the employer.
Call for a free phone consultation to determine your options and estimated cost of representation.